Saturday 23 March 2013

March Hols

So the march hols came and went by like a bloody bullet train. or, hahahaha march hols marched off already. hahaha im so punny i cant stand me.

no seriously, i'm like, when did it even start?

wha'eva.

This leaves me with a premonition of bad things looming well just around the corner. well, we all know it never rains, it pours:


O LEVELS. *cue OminOus music*

With the damn march hols gone, and the start of term 2 tomorrow, i'm made very well aware of the impending dOOM On its way.

As much as i want it Over, i'm really going to miss my secondary school....damnnn st.margs gave me a life man.

AH WHO AM I KIDDING? I WANT MY Os TO BE OVER SO I CAN BE BLOODY FREE AS EVERRRRR. PARTY ALL NIGHT SLEEP ALL DAY HOOORAYYYY.

HAHA. well thats in ascending order of truth.

Anyway, my Os end on the 11th of Nov  (thanks to the bloody MCQs, which sole purpose is probably to prOlOng my agOny.




And now its Sunday, time to finish my homework and rest before the mundane cycle restarts again. D: vat izz lyf? u tell mi

anyways, my blog is to share my boredom and for me to laugh at my stupidity. And although my blog is on the plain and yuckkkk side, there's still the yo mamma jokes below LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment