Friday 22 March 2013

first blog post

I decided to delete my previous blog. It makes my fly into hysterics and cringe at the mere thoughts of how lame i was then. Nevertheless, i decided to start a new.

SO HERE'S MY FIRST BLOG POST ! *POPS CHAMPAGNE*


Hmm. much ado about the mere title of my blog. But i decided to settle on something pretty *cough* lame such as plainly simple. i mean like duhhhh took an idiot like me to find out that something's plain and simple. oh well. wha'evaaaa... 


Felt the urge to blog about the confession pages going around. Ahh the confession pages. They've been like my oasis in a desert. My source of cheap thrills that make me roar with laughter. So obviously i couldn't help but want to be a part of these confessions.. or trolls in my case. Gosh i've confessed numerous times i've lost track. Well, initially i started because i was bored. And like Voltaire's cry "voila", i hatched this incredible plan to troll smss confessions page. haha. okay i must admit that i am very bent on getting at least 100 likes for any confession of mine ( its like the greatest food for my ego). haha. But omgggg the most i've got is like 70+. D: Better luck next time ehhhh

anyway, to end this short post

I like your last name....Can i have it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment